Friday, October 8, 2010

weekend deal. extra 10% off clearance items at cardinalhouse on etsy.


So I'm trying out that new Etsy On Sale featured I mentioned yesterday. This weekend only, extra 10% off clearance items at cardinalhouse! Prices as marked, so no waiting for a discount refund back via PayPal! Yippee! 

Choose from items shown + find more styles on sale here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy + have a fabulous weekend!

♥ - Kat.

UPDATE 10.08.10: So the Etsy On Sale feature doesn't have all of the kinks worked out. I have a lot of items to [re]post that are direct-to-clearance...but the app isn't picking up on them. Or perhaps I should try out some patience. ;)

If you see something you're interested in that doesn't have "WEEKEND SPECIAL" before "SALE" in the title, for now I can give the difference back the old-fashioned way via PayPal. [sigh]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails