Saturday, October 9, 2010

studious reflection. color box concept illustrated.


Need I say more?

Although, it just dawned on me that I should turn the markers around so I don't get into trouble. I'm sure it could be some legal snafu...Not that I command that much attention; it's just I want the Color Box line to make Prismacolor weep, not sue!

I'm making the other style rose too, so don't fret if you prefer those. Also, the exact beads will be tweaked [color + size] as I continue. The collection will come standard on SP chain, but I think I will offer them in sterling also after the next supply order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How great are these?! I'm so excited. In all avenues of design [fashion, interior, arts/graphic]...I have a love affair of textured neutrals as a base with a streak of rich saturated color. So these make perfect trimmings!


Is there a certain color you'd like to see here?
♥ -Kat.

Update: haha, this reminds me of a corporate design project I did years ago back in school. The project was for a young, modern graphic design firm + my concept was inspired by the whole print process. Guess what the colors were? uh huh..cyan, yellow, magenta [smirks] 
See: 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails