Tuesday, September 21, 2010

weekly deal. september 21st - 25th.

Beloved readers that are still here with me [bless you!] -- take 15% off your total order* this week at the cardinalhouse shop! To receive the discount, enter "brainstem" into the message to seller during checkout & I'll refund you back the difference via Paypal.

*s/h additional & not applicable with other discounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) "Brainstem"...huh? [grins wide] I've recently introduced my boy to Pinky and the Brain. Including my most favoritest ever animated music video spot including genetically spliced lab mice [say that twice!]: "Brainstem"!!

2) Long time, no see - I know. There have been issues. I'd like to not turn this into a depressing post, so let's just move on k? k! Point is, I'm back. And new stuff will be coming to the shop!

Big thanks & hugs for sticking around!
Newbies, big welcome & hello!

♥ - Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails