Wednesday, September 22, 2010

freeze frame inspiration. cover girl.

Here's a classic flick moment showcasing colorful floral hair pieces. The stills are from Cover Girl featuring Rita Hayworth + Gene Kelly.


These technicolor-tastic scenes are a great visual for a project that I'd like to work on. Good intentions + all that jazz, you know....

But seriously, now that I have un-quarantined my studio [ethics, see...no hacking up a lung in the studio...it's just not right]...right..

now, that I can get to work in there...I hope to get started on my Colorbox series. This would be a base collection of the flower necklaces, but also some pieces without flowers. 


Think Crayola, think of these Technicolor shots. More info to come!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ - Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails