Sunday, August 15, 2010

weekly deal. 8.15.2010 - 8.21.2010. leaves are-a-fallin'

This week at cardinalhouse, buy one get one 1/2 off storewide* for my readers here!
Must enter "81510bogo" in message to seller during checkout. Refund for difference back via PayPal.

Everywhere I turn lately, there's a back-to-school sale here and autumn collections there. I have tried in vain to deny that summer is coming to a close, but I had definite proof this weekend. Leaves scattered on the grass. The leaves are-a-fallin' & I must come to grips that this summer came & went within a blink of an eye.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the mini-collection I've been working on with autumn on my mind. Pic's aren't great, so please excuse them until I can take some real pictures. 
 Oh, & for those of you that were around last fall & recognize the necklace above...I've picked out a similar orange fabric to make a new necklace like it since it was such a big hit.






*buy one get one half off - item of equal or lesser value, s/h extra - offer good 8.15.2010 until 8.21.2010 - offer not valid with any other discounts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!

♥ - Kat.

4 comments:

t.nayeri said...

oh wow kat! love the new fabric fall flowers! amazing! & that necklace you are re-introducing! AMAZING! cannot wait to get it!!! your site is making me excited for fall since i will be so well accessorized!

Kat said...

You are too nice! I hope to get these up either this week or next, but I'll work up a post with much better pictures of all of them when they are all ready to go.
♥ -Kat.

chanb said...

I am REALLY excited about the new Fabrics! I LOVE them! Can't wait!
Christi

Kat said...

So sweet! Thanks for the kind words & encouragement! I'm trying to get most everything as "ready to ship" when I add more items in the shop-- especially with the holidays coming up. Last year I was featured on an Etsy email & ended up with over 30 orders in only a couple days. I didn't get much sleep for a few days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails