Friday, August 13, 2010

design fix. dune tile from Spain.

Realistically, in this economy, lavish design just isn't happening that often here in the States.  More often than not, hotel owners & management companies are striving to get the most bang out of their hard-to-let-go bucks as they can.

Oh, but what I wouldn't give to have the right place to use Dune's tile. Dune is a Spanish tile company with architect/designer reps in Florida & California in the US.

I put a slide show at the bottom of the post with my favorites from the catalogs because it just got to a ridiculous number!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you seeing this? A wall covered in amethyst! [on left]


Agate tiles on right. It's hard to see in my pic, but the agate-covered step is actually back lit.

 


And as if that wasn't enough ...they have fool's gold nugget tiles too.


Swarovski crystals embed into tile? You bet. [Please excuse the bad pic]



I really could go on & on, but I'm trying to show restraint. Let's just say that I was very giddy when I looked through these catalogs the first time.



See, doesn't take much to make me happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!

♥ - Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails