Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i want that. fore axel and hudson boy's golf inspired clothing.

So my boy heads back to school next week. This year he'll be heading to school uniform-style. I'm okay with that & was actually one of the mean mommies that voted for the uniforms last year at PTA. But, even I have to admit that it hurts a smidge not to use "clothes for school" as an excuse for the cutest boys' clothing ever!

You can find Fore Axel and Hudson at various Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus stores - click here to see the list. The story behind the name is cute, although I did come across this line before the scandals came up...but these adorable outfits can't suffer from that!

I love hats & have managed to brainwash Alex into thinking fedoras are the coolest accessory to sport.



However, this brown skull print driver cap is my absolute fav. My pal JP & I both want this in adult size!





And, no, the line is not just hats! There are whole outfits too. See
However, frilly pink little girl stuff you will not find here! But I'd say that it's about time a designer came up with something scrumptious just for the boys! Girls almost always seem have cute things...a switch is nice.


For this post, I say boys rule & girls can drool over these very cool outfits.

♥ -Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails