Sunday, June 20, 2010

new stuff. out with a lot of the old...

First, the good stuff: for my readers, take 30% off [whoa] your total order at cardinalhouse! Just enter "HopOnPop" into the message to seller during checkout & I'll refund the discount via PayPal.  But hurry because this offer goes POOF, no more on Friday @ midnight [6/25].  Blog, tweet, facebook, share-share with your friends.

Now, why such the discount you ask? If you follow the blog [err, at least when I keep up with it], then it might have occurred to you that I seem to have serious design ADD. Rosettes, chokers, bracelets... okay, you get the drift. So, my latest diversion has been headbands. Yeah, yeah...feathers & rhinestones are abundant in that arena, but I've been playing with my own spin. Soon I will be re-working the shop & some items will be going away for good [so grab them while you can].


So, this is my prototype. What do you think? My hair is longer at the moment, so I'm diggin' the hair accessories right now.  I can't wait to see what the others work up to look like!

Leave a comment & start sharing the love of 30% off!
♥ -Kat.

[all images by Kat.]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails