Monday, April 12, 2010

studious reflection. i stand corrected.

After all of the ranting about not doing these flowers as single pendants because it just wouldn't work, well, as you can see above I was apparently wrong. [inserts foot into mouth] I stand corrected. I can make these as single pendants so let me rephrase it: I just don't like them.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
I'm simply odd. Me, personally, I wouldn't wear this version. However, I'm fairly certain that it would appeal to others. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, what can I say type.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
I haven't finalized the details about it. Literally, I just finished sewing this puppy up, made up the chain & took pictures [they're awful, must retake with non-setting sun]. However, I know this would be another lower price point necklace for shows [yes, Etsy too].
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Would love to hear your thoughts!
♥ -Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails