Tuesday, January 11, 2011

COMPLIMENTARY US SHIPPING now standard!


Introducing complimentary US shipping for all orders @cardinalhouse! 
-sorry Internationals, but I still have to wait in long lines at the understaffed post office for your orders. So no breaks for you just yet.

Also, above is the new standard packaging for the store. For now, I'll still keep some of the kraft pillow boxes on hand in case I have requests for a gift order. In addition, I'm transitioning to also recycle the paper-backed portions of the fabric book to use as backer cards [shown above].

As always, I make the stickers [cardinal-shape & circles] from recycling old wallpaper samples and magazines. And the fabric ties are also old samples that would otherwise end up in el trash can.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what do you think?
♥ -Kat.


Find exclusive deals at my Facebook page HERE>>>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails