Tuesday, December 7, 2010

distractions. here kitty kitty.

Last week, el kiddo & I were visited by this feline cutie pie. She just jumped up on the patio & spent the afternoon sleeping on the chair. We were smitten, but I couldn't just bring kitty inside in case she actually belonged to a nearby neighbor. El kiddo kept checking the chair for days after &, yes, so did I...you know, just in case. 

Well, guess what made it on our Christmas list. Uh huh. here kitty kitty. We're not strangers to pets, but it's been a few years. 

I've been checking around with local shelters & we might be dropping in later this week or next to meet with a couple candidates. Black kitty on the left is the one I have my eye one, but we'll need to get in there with el kiddo to see how they interact together.

This time of year will definitely bring out the kitty's true character. Tree, ornaments, garland...oh my.


♥ -Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails