Saturday, December 11, 2010

catalog inspiration: CB2 let it snow, let it faux 2010

I adore lookbooks + catalogs. I'd love to to one for cardinalhouse, but let's just say I'm not quite there yet! 

I'm going through my current stash & just HAD to share some ideas from CB2's let it snow, let it faux 2010 catalog [find it online HERE]. All images below from same catalog.

Some presentations are somewhat far fetched, like this ladder all strung up with lights, but inspiring nonetheless. It would be neat for a workshop-studio space! Don't you think?



 Okay, while this idea isn't exactly festive, it sure is pretty! See the cube shelving with the color coded trim? I love it! Now, on the other hand, that leaning wine rack scares me silly. There is no way that rack [or wine] would survive my house! 


Another idea that has me salivating is the icing on those cookies. Think of all the possibilities! Rothko and Kandinsky -themed cookies! Ooh- I'm all giddy!





It's hard to tell that this is actually a mirror, but that's not what I'm focusing on here. Look at how the Christmas cards are assembled in a tree-ish shape [err, holiday cards? if you prefer nansy-pansy PC terms]. Just keep in mind that tape may leave residue, so you might want to choose a non-permanent adhesive. You'll be happy that you did after the holidays!




And here a few of my favorite things from the catalog:

 abacus $149.

hopscotch rug $199.



grey gardens bedding $19.95 - $89.95


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ -Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails