Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Treats: Freshly squeezed orange juice. Yum!

 
The sniffles are going around here at the house. I decided to finish off the extra oranges & treat us with fresh orange juice. Unfortunately, it's not something I take the time to do too often these days because it's time  consuming & costly. After 30 minutes (even with a juicer) & 7 oranges later, well, you see the results above. But don't get me wrong, it is quite the divine result. There is nothing quite like  freshly squeezed juice, and I'm not just saying that because of the effort!

When I was a little girl, I remember simply sticking a straw in an orange & enjoying it in my grandmother's garden. But this morning was still too chilly for lounging outside for long, so I enjoyed mine inside scrambled egg whites & wheat toast.

Enjoy your day!
♥-Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails