Tuesday, March 8, 2011

babble.

Source: flickr.com via Kat. on Pinterest


So, I hope to be start on some new pieces soon since it's been a while. The remainder of this week should return to some form of normalcy. 

Sunday was bittersweet because it was my kid sister's big 1-0 birthday, but also a going away "celebration". As of today, my mom is an official Floridian once more. But I'll see the two of them soon &, of course get to stop by my dearly missed beach when I visit.

On top of their move, a dear friend went in for some serious surgery yesterday. I'll spare the details, but today's update was good.

I've been trying to keep my mind pretty occupied the past couple of days for obvious reasons, but me handling a needle for any length of time was sooo not on the agenda. Blood, sweat & tears should remain only a figure of speech!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails