Thursday, February 3, 2011

book nook. Fallen by Lauren Kate.


new school, love triangle, battle of good vs evil.

If you like the Twilight or House of Night series, then I think you'd like this too. But, I like that here we're dealing with reincarnation & fallen angels, which is a nice switch from so many vampire-oriented books out there. 

You can figure out a few things easily before the plot unfolds, but there are still a couple twists towards the end. Of course it leaves a big question open at the end that, I hope, is explained in the second book in the series [library reserve already placed for it].

Oh, and I absolutely love the cover art. I want want a dress just like it.

Read the whole review and find more information about the book HERE>>>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails