Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloweenie.

This was a great, fast + exhausting weekend! We went out to the Chattahoochee Nature Center's Halloween Hikes instead of traditional trick-or-treating & it was a big hit. Arts, crafts, star lab, fires, live music, trails lit with "animal encounters", hot chocolate at the lakeside pavilion, live snake [safe, non-venomous + handler..el kiddo still stayed back a few feet]...okay, you get it. Good time had by all.


Also, I got a lot of changes made here on the site + new stuff worked up at the shop. Many more things coming though! But not tonight. This chica is so plopping down on the sofa to catch up on some Psych*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you had a great weekend!
♥ -Kat.

*Psych -Netflix instant streaming has become such a guilty pleasure [ooh...+ now, no disc needed with the Wii!]. How sad is it that this is so exciting to me? Anyway. I decided to watch Psych via Netflix &, OMG, I can't stop laughing hysterically. Any proper child of the 80's/ John Hughes fan [yes, like me] would love this. And if you are & still don't like the show, please don't tell me because I prefer to pretend that something is just plain wrong with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails