Saturday, July 24, 2010

{rant} where did the day go?

haha - what a kodak moment! poor baby. [sniff, sniff]
but seriously...where did the day go? i know that i accomplished some things, but i don't see the proof.

I need to get some major work done that I keep pushing back for the blog [design tweaks/update pages/etc] & updates to the shop, but it's just not working out lately. At the office, I've been working on a mock-up of an update to our website. Our site currently showcases a whole lotta 90's stuff...& homey don't play those tunes no mo'... So...I've been sitting in front of the computer all day at work & coming home to do the exact same thing.  Can we say yikes?

How do you guys manage to maintain sanity during these times? End goal ='s cardinalhouse, but I do work-work full-time & giving up family time isn't an option. lol--someone's gotta cook or we'd all be fussy-britches like poor baby above!

okay - enough ranting. & just because I mentioned Homey...



~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥-kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails