Tuesday, June 1, 2010

details, please. skirt appliques + embroidery from Boden.

Okay, it's very likely that I'm teasing you. This is one of my loves. Boden is a clothing company [via catalog] that I adore. I can always count on their selections to be filled with fun color combos, unexpected details and fabulous styles [yet comfy!].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can hop over to Boden USA to browse current styles [or sign up for a catalog]. I'm cleaning out my stash here + some of these are a couple years old. Don't judge me! I tend to stash things that are inspiring in my opinion. Excuse me if I'm only now committing these inspirations to the digital world versus paper, but I'm trying--lol.
[I don't think that I could ever convert to Kindle, etc on a volunteer basis! I just love the feel of a book in my hands.]

♥ - Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails