Wednesday, March 24, 2010

deign fix. wallcoverings

I love this wallcovering at TOP FLR restaurant in Atlanta. The pen-and-ink feel to it is great. How fun would it be to have markers to fill in & add color?! That idea could turn out either super cool or awful, but I'd still love to try it out! Sadly, I don't recognize it. If I find out the company, I'll be sure to pass along.

Here are some unique wallcoverings that I can give you info for! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an all-time fav of mine. Oil wells, cowboys, guns, football helmets...all fit snugly in what would be a more traditional damask pattern! See:
Yee-Ha! pattern by Paul Loebach for Studio Printworks. Available in 12 colorways [oil slick, petroleum & show stopper are my favs].
**Studio Printworks is really a personal fave. I also recommend checking out these patterns:  
Spenserian Beasts [the sophisticated metallics/pastels would be to die for in a nursery!] & A Head by a Nose [such a fun take on the silhouette portrait; would be fab in a powder room or closet]**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Superstar! pattern from Circa Furniture [a great source for very dramatic & over-the-top pieces]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Auva [left] & Indi [right] patterns from Trove [overscale, graphic designs--think Hotel Indigo].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[all pic's from respective companies/links]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Know of a great source for unique wallcovering? Add a link here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy!
♥ -Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails