Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring cleaning: sale coming!

 

Okay, guys. It's time. I didn't get around to doing a sale for my 1-yr anniversary on Etsy, or my b-day (earlier in Feb). Now I'm going to make up for that. I started marking down items this week, but I will be marking down the rest of the items at least 15% (stuff that's been in the store since last fall or earlier).

I was chatting with another seller & during those chats, I realized that I want to be much more aggressive in what I started earlier this week. Sure, I'm going through my reclaimed office fabric...but lately I've brought more home from work. I'm heading backwards at the moment. Nicht gut. Even packing a stuffed plastic grocery bag's worth into my son's backpack everyday doesn't seem to be making much of a dent. Hah! And trust me, while his teacher said she can take as much as I can give, that will change soon! I overwhelmed his teacher last year, eventually. 

So, I will be working on mark downs this weekend.  If you see something in the shop & I haven't marked it down, please let me know!   cardinal_house [at] comcast [dot] net

Happy Weekend! 
♥-Kat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails