Thursday, February 12, 2009

Creative Juices Flowing again...


Okay, so there are not enough hours in the day. To top it off, my fellow co-workers pass on their sickness to me (the nerve!). However, I'm still listing a few items at a time on Etsy. I'm balancing posting new items & my mom's stuff.


I received great response so far about the Blue Jean Rose necklace. I will be listing variations of this necklace in another week or so.
This weekend I must sort through my supply inventory. I want to get crackin' on my Catch Phrase Lariats.....it will be a whole line of witty & fun common sayings. Also, I need to finish (polish/ buff) more of my block print pendants.
I've only been up & running on Etsy for a couple of weeks now, but it's been great just to jump start my creatvity again. Now if I just had the time!!
-Kat

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails